What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
Visitor-supplied information: If you fill out the contact forms on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as name, e-mail address, and phone number). You must provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g., Social Security Number, date of birth, driver’s license number; or financial information). If you submit any of this or similar information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information you provide through the contact forms will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in server logs, which are records of your activities on the site. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
• your unique Internet protocol address;
• the name of your Internet service provider;
• the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
• the kind of browser or computer you use;
• the number of links you click within the site;
• the date and time of your visit;
• the webpage from which you arrived to this site;
• the pages you viewed on the site; and
• certain searches/queries that you conducted via the website(s).
This information allows us to administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the visitor experience.
How is personal information protected?
RedCell Technologies takes certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. But we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat its security measures.
Who has access to the information?
RedCell Technologies will not sell, rent or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and it will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
• to agents, website vendors or services (including Google Analytics), or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
• if RedCell Technologies is unable to assist you but knows of an unaffiliated firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided with that party; and
• as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets, or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend, or delete my personal information or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from RedCell Technologies at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on this website at any time to:
• see what data we have about you, if any;
• change/correct any data we have about you;
• ask us to delete any data we have about you; or
• opt out of future communications from RedCell Technologies.
Last Updated: March 22, 2013